[csw-users] need help on subversion

Binod binod3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:01:02 CEST 2007

Here is what i did to get going.

http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/pysvn
http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/subversion
http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/python

Downloaded dependencies required for subversion, subversion itself and then
got the pysvn and python from this website and then  made sure that  when I
run .py files it takes the python that got installed from this
website, i.ebasically set the PYTHONPATH.

Then all set.

This website provides compiled binaries for solaris .

Cheers !