[csw-users] Messages reg. CSW packages during zone install

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Wed Sep 26 12:58:36 CEST 2007

Hello.

In the global zone of a S10 U4 system, I installed some CSW packages.
Now I'm trying to setup my first non-global zone on that system. After
"zoneadm -z $zone install" finished, I found a lot of messages like
the following:

*** package <CSWvimrt> was not installed:

The package <CSWvimrt> is either not fully installed in the
global zone, or the package contains a request script. Only packages
that are fully installed in the global zone and that do not contain a
request script can be installed when a new zone is created. If this
package does not contain a request script, you can correct this
problem by removing and reinstalling the package in the global zone.

It seems I've got this message for every CSW package.

What does this mean? The packages are fully installed.

Alexander Skwar