[csw-users] cscope version 15.6 request

Fechner, Jon L. Jon.Fechner at tellabs.com
Wed Apr 9 22:19:50 CEST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces+jon.fechner=tellabs.com at lists.blastwave.org
[mailto:users-bounces+jon.fechner=tellabs.com at lists.blastwave.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Bonivart
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:50 PM
To: questions and discussions
Subject: Re: [csw-users] cscope version 15.6 request

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Fechner, Jon L.
<Jon.Fechner at tellabs.com> wrote:
> Hello -
>

> I have an engineer that is asking for cscope v15.6 which was released
from
> http://cscope.sourceforge.net/ on 11/29/2006 and provides significant
bug
> fixes. Is there any way we can get that in the next stable release?
>

> Thanks for all you do Blastwave community!

A new stable release is under way as we speak so it will not be in
that one but it should be possible to release it to unstable as soon
as stable is done. We also need a new maintainer for it. Would you be
interested?

--
/peter

[Fechner, Jon L.]
Sorry Peter, I am just the installer, I don't use the tool.

-Jon
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs