[csw-users] asking questions

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 28 23:22:11 CEST 2008

Hi Jon,

Am 28.08.2008 um 23:17 schrieb Fechner, Jon L.:
> What/where is the correct forum for Blastwave users to ask questions?

You have found the right place :-)

> I used to belong to and send questions to users at lists.blastwave.org
> but
> now I am seeing messages from users at lists.opencsw.org.
>
> Did the mailing list just migrate to lists.opencsw.org with users and
> archives intact? It kind of looks like it did. I suppose this may have
> had to do with the recent split between CSW and Blastwave.

Yes, that is the reason. The mailserver was independent of the Blastwave
activities and is now used for the OpenCSW project. The main focus
for OpenCSW are the production releases of Solaris (that is Solaris 8
to 10, both Sparc and x86) whereas Blastwave is heading toward
OpenSolaris and Solaris Express.