[csw-users] Safe to let pkg-get -u Upgrade pkg-get?

Douglas S. Davis dsdavis at haverford.edu
Thu Feb 21 22:59:18 CET 2008

Thanks, Dennis.

I did as you said, and it went perfectly.

I then ran the pkg-get -u again, and it said wget needed upgrading,
so I did the same steps you described for wget, and it worked fine,
too.  (I *did* first have to gunzip the wget package, though).  Would
it have been safe to let "pkg-get -u" upgrade wget?  Or could it have
caused a problem, too?

Thanks!

                         Douglas