[csw-users] trivial and harmless error in pkg_get 3.8.3

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Tue Jan 8 15:17:27 CET 2008

ALL, be advised that we are aware of this.  Also be advised that the error
is both trivial and entirely harmless.

The only way this could be even more annoying is if you actually had the
"less" binary in your PATH as well as files that it would echo to the
terminal.  Not at all likely.

Dennis Clarke