[csw-users] Another bit of python software broken after upgrade...

S. Hakim Hamdani [ML] ml at eroteme.org
Sat Jan 12 20:32:14 CET 2008

Hello all,

bit of non-CSW software that used to run just fine with CSW software is
"gnome-specimen". since the last upgrade i did of my blastwave packages
(see my earlier email on the list regarding meld and skencil not
working anymore) it, too, isn't working anymore:

[hhamdani at asagao-jkk ~]$ gnome-specimen
Error: Importing pygtk and gtk modules failed (ld.so.1: python: fatal:
relocation error:
file /opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/_gtk.so: symbol
init_pygobject_check: referenced symbol not found)

Cheers, Hakim
--
S. Hakim Hamdani [ML] / Eroteme.org