[csw-users] gnome hangs shortly after login

BobC bob.cauthen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:11:17 CET 2008

All-
Fresh install of Solaris 10 8/07. Just created a new zone and installed
Blastwave GNOME into the zone successfully.

I log in and everything is fine until..... I open File Manager/Nautilus and
choose help -> about and my gnome session hangs.

I can force it to hang every time that way. If I don't, it will hang 2-5
minutes after login every time.

I have enabled .dt session logs but they don't tell anything specific.

Anyone seen this before? Any other ideas?

BobC