[csw-users] New version of Pidgin, ICQ service...

Dennis Clarke blastwave at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:43:17 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Torrey McMahon <tmcmahon2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Glad its working. Now we just need to get that pidgin-otr plugin pushed
> out.... :)

Well I think that all the upgrades are done from a hardware
perspective .. for now. The new "ra" build server is doing what it
should and thor is super stable. No excuses for delays.

We have the ZFS server in place, multiple Opterons and S10 servers and
NFS shares are in place.

Should be full speed ahead for a number of things.

Dennis

ps: the new gigabit switch needs to be installed yet .. that will
really knock the network down however and I'll do that .. as soon as
it is convenient.