[csw-users] gnome and kde window managers in stable repository

Dennis Clarke blastwave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 22:06:32 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Fechner, Jon L.
<Jon.Fechner at tellabs.com> wrote:
> Blastwave users –
>

> I am trying to install Gnome and KDE window managers from the latest stable
> repository and something looks a little weird and I don't know if it is by
> design or if there is actually something wrong.

at the risk of sounding silly .. that doesn't sound right.  :-\

So .. what do you have in your /opt/csw/etc/pkg-get.conf

also .. what does /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get -U  say ?

then .. what do you get for /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get -c | grep -v Not |
grep -v SAME

let's start there

Dennis