[csw-users] OpenCSW bugtracker notifications?

Sebastian Kayser sebastian at skayser.de
Fri Nov 14 16:44:21 CET 2008

Hi *,

i filed some bugs using the OpenCSW bugtracker [1] and Phil has done
some work on them recently, which is great.

However, i noticed that i did not receive any email notifications,
although the email settings on my account preferences page [2] make me
believe that i should receive such notifications. I only found out about
the work being done on the bugs by checking back manually.

Are others out there that do receive email notfications on bugs reported
by them? Is the bugtracker configured to send email notifications?

Kind regards

Sebastian

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/
[2] http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/account_prefs_page.php