[csw-users] Why is CSW writing to /usr?

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Tue Sep 9 21:29:25 CEST 2008

Hello:

I have created a Solaris 10 sparse root zone and I am trying to install
Apache and Subversion to it.  This requires other packages.
I am getting a lot of errors like:
     Can't save cache in "/usr/openwin/lib/locale/zh_TW/X11/fonts/TrueType/"

Why?  Shouldn't all the CSW packages only write to /opt/csw/...?
Will this matter?  Is there a work around or am I doomed to burn disk
space?

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ          gaa at ulticom.com             +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

Nielsen's First Law of Computer Manuals:
     People don't read documentation voluntarily.