[csw-users] CSW-bind

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 3 13:35:36 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Jos?e Manuel Macias
Luna<jmanuel.macias at rediris.es> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
>   first of all, sorry for bothering you while on vacations, Peter... (I guess
> you are from your words from last week... :))

No problem, back at work today. :-)

> That is: binaries for the SPARC bind in the testing directory seems to be i386
> binaries...  could that be the case?

You're right, I just checked. From my laptop with Ubuntu I could only
test with Solaris 10 i386 through VirtualBox. Something must have gone
wrong with the build system mixing the files. I'll rebuild both Sparc
and i386 from scratch and test them both.

Thanks for spotting this.

--
/peter