[csw-users] Dev environment

Bart xc68000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 01:57:21 CEST 2009

I'd like to setup a development environment to try to compile a few
packages I miss on Sol 10/Sparc.  It's been a long time since I've used
a gcc/sunw tool chain and was hoping for some advice.  Most of the stuff
I want to compile is your typical opensource linux crap and I'm guessing
the best backend is just to use Studio 12 and the gcc chain on the
front.  I'm guessing the easiest way for the later is to grab the gcc
4.3.3 packages from CSW or is there a particular need/recommendation to
stick with 3.4.6?  Is there a site any where that might give me a list
of the basic packages I need for a fairly complete compile environment?