[csw-users] Where can I find previous versions of packages from current?

Tim Edwards tedwards at it.dcs.ch
Tue Aug 25 15:00:54 CEST 2009

Up until today I was deploying syslog_ng across our organisation's main
servers. Unfortunately this morning when I tried to finish off the last
few machines, of which one happens to be Solaris 9, I found that the
syslog-ng package has been changed and is no longer installable on
Solaris 9 - http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/view.php?id=3869

I was wondering if there's a way to get the previous version of this
package from any of the mirrors, or even if someone could email it to me?

Thanks for any help

Tim Edwards