[csw-users] Users miniconf, Munich 22nd Jan 2010

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 10 16:00:26 CET 2009

Dear OpenCSW Users,

we are currently thinking about setting up a public mini conference for
OpenCSW users, with talks from OpenCSW maintainers and the chance to
meet other OpenCSW users as well as some of the people behind OpenCSW.

    Location:   Munich, Germany  (sorry to folks abroad)
    Date:       22. Jan 2010

Topics can range from detailled information on OpenCSW and its tools
(release branches, project history/future, pkg-get/pkgutil/repository
deep dives, our GAR build system) to general topics of interest for
Solaris admins. Apart from that it could be a great occasion to exchange
ideas and discuss your needs.

Right now, we would be interested in two things.

    1) Does such a mini conference sound interesting to people here?

    2) Are there any specific topics you would be interested in?

Looking forward to your feedback. Just reply to the list.

Sebastian