[csw-users] Kicad app broke with upgrade pkg-get -Uu

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Mon Jul 6 21:56:09 CEST 2009

William Bonnet wrote:
> Hi Paul
>> Any chance to upgrade Kicad as it's dependencies have changed from
>> the old version 2007.11.22 to the current version is now at 2009.02.16.
> The fix should be available today. The package is ready for SPARC, and
> compiling for x86...

Downloaded libxcb from the testing directory.  Still missing the lib.  I
did look at the earlier revision 1.1 and the file/lib is included
there.  Should I download the earlier release.  Do you see any problem
with using it, does any app require v1.3?

#  pkginfo -l CSWlibxcb
   PKGINST:  CSWlibxcb
      NAME:  libxcb - The XCB library
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  i386
   VERSION:  1.3,REV=2009.07.06
   BASEDIR:  /
    VENDOR:  http://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist/ packaged for CSW by
William Bonnet
    PSTAMP:  wbonnet at build8x-20090706173848
  INSTDATE:  Jul 06 2009 15:48
   HOTLINE:  http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/
     EMAIL:  wbonnet at opencsw.org
    STATUS:  completely installed