[csw-users] stable release

Klaus Heinz khfp.blastwave0704 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 11:34:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

maybe I missed something but it looks to me as if the stable tree has
hardly changed since August 2008 (I checked the "stable" directory at
ftp.uni-erlangen.de and ftp.df.lth.se).

Is this really the latest stable version of OpenCSW packages?

Why are most of the packages in the sparc/5.10 directory separate copies
and not simply symbolic links to the same files in the sparc/5.8
directory? This doubles to amount of data to download via ftp...

ciao
     Klaus