[csw-users] Possible bug / type in gar.mk?

Juergen Arndt ja at baltic-online.de
Wed Mar 4 22:05:11 CET 2009

Hi,

I noticed the following, when I did a "gmake install":

[===== NOW BUILDING: pnp-0.4.13 MODULATION isa-sparcv8: ISA=sparcv8 =====]
         [extract-modulated] complete for pnp.
         [test-modulated] complete for pnp.
POST_INSTALL_TARGETS := strip fixconfig
gmake[1]: POST_INSTALL_TARGETS: Command not found
gmake[1]: *** [test-modulated] Error 127
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ja/mgar/pkg/pnp/trunk'
gmake: *** [install-isa-sparcv8] Error 2

In packages, I checked out some more days ago, everything was fine. So I
figured out, that in gar.mk the following line is indented - which leads
to that error. Without indention the installation step was ok.

ifneq ($(GARFLAVOR),DBG)
	POST_INSTALL_TARGETS := strip $(POST_INSTALL_TARGETS)   <-----
endif

Could someone take look to proof that?