[csw-users] cswproto not found

Juergen Arndt ja at baltic-online.de
Tue Mar 10 19:02:25 CET 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:57:28 +0100, Maciej Bliziński
<maciej.blizinski at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Juergen Arndt <ja at baltic-online.de>
> wrote:
>>         LDFLAGS = -L/usr/ucblib
>
> Unrelated issue, but I couldn't resist - why do you need ucblib?

In that special case I need it for Solaris 8. The software I want to
package uses C functions, which are not in the Sol-8-libs, so I had to use
the ucb libs.

>> I guess, the path variable is important, and there
>> "/home/ja/mgar/pkg/pnp/trunk/gar/bin" - there "cswproto" is located.
>> But I
>> have no idea, why it works on the Solaris 8 system and not on Solaris
>> 10.
>
> That might be a stupid question, but have you verified that
> /home/ja/mgar/pkg/pnp/trunk/gar/bin/cswproto exists in your Solaris 10
> system?

I did and cswproto exists there.

Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt                      Baltic Online Computer GmbH
Firmensitz:                        Alter Markt 1-2, 24103 Kiel