[csw-users] Using pkg-get with custom packages

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski blizinski at google.com
Tue Mar 17 23:39:17 CET 2009

I'm currently looking at a way of deploying a set of custom packages
using pkg-get and pkg-get-style repositories. I found a thread on
blastwave forums[1], but there wasn't any follow-up posts, it's hard
to tell whether the original poster actually deployed it. I would like
to do something similar, but I'd like to have both CSW and custom
packages available for pkg-get installations.

What are the options? One of them would be building own merged catalog
with packages. Ideally, pkg-get would support multiple repositories in
the vein of apt-get sources on Debian.

Has this been done before?

Maciej

[1] http://wiki.blastwave.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=249#p249