[csw-users] How to merge multiple source trees into one package

Juergen Arndt ja at baltic-online.de
Wed Mar 18 12:42:43 CET 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:23:37 +0100, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>
wrote:

> All things from DISTFILES are extracted and can then be compiled
> and installed. Or do you need multiple versions of the same
> package? Please check in your material so we can have a look
> at it.

I think, I was a little bit unprecise. I'd like to merge a piece of
software A with software B into one package.

My first guess is to create something like that in the Makefile:

DISTFILES  = software_A.tar.gz
DISTFILES  += software_B.tar.gz

But I'm wondering, how to proceed with the other options like
CONFIGURE_ARGS and so on. I think, there is another solution, which I
don't know yet :-)

Juergen

--

Juergen Arndt