[csw-users] clusterssh-3.25 in testing

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 11:20:09 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> clusterssh-3.25 (upgrade from 3.22) is available in testing. New build
> fixes two missing dependencies.
>
> By the way, I know that packages usually have their maintainers - is
> it considered inappropriate to commit upgrades to other people's
> packages? I guess for packages such as openssl or mysql it is -- What
> about minor utilities such as this one?

After talking to maintainers, I learned that building a package equals
taking it over. I didn't mean to do that; I removed the package from
testing and filed an issue[1] in Mantis instead.

Maciej

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/view.php?id=3507