[csw-users] /opt/csw/bin/lpstat -l -a reports No destinationsadded

Wyche, George PW George.Wyche at pw.utc.com
Thu Feb 25 02:59:47 CET 2010

Thanks for such a prompt reply.

I do not particularly want anything different than what I had before... which was working.
The CSWcupsclient was a required package for evince which was required for nearly anything.

Are you saying that if I do a pkgrm on CSWcupsclient CSWcups CSWcupsd CSWcupsdoc CSWlibcups  and CSWlibgnomecusp that there is a good chance that all the other 205 packages of CSW I have will still be happy?

If not, where is a good place for me to read about how to duplicate my Sun lpd setup with a openCSW cups setup?

George Wyche