[csw-users] Getting support via IRC

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 13 21:15:10 CET 2010

Dear OpenCSW users,

Our IRC channel, #opencsw on Freenode has been rising in activity in
the last months.  There's a number of maintainers hanging out there,
some of them in Europe time, some in the East Coast time.  If you, as
an OpenCSW user, need support or have questions, feel free to talk to
the maintainers on IRC.

Having a conversation on IRC can be especially useful when:

- you have problem, but you're not sure whether to file a bug for it
or do something else
- something appears to be missing from the documentation
- you want to drop by and say how awesome our packages are :-)

If you're not familiar with IRC, there's a web client you can use:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=opencsw

See you there!

Maciej Bliziński
package maintainer