[csw-users] Migrating monitoring services from Linux - Munin server missing some files??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Fri Jan 29 17:29:58 CET 2010

On 01/29/10 04:18, Juergen Arndt wrote:
> On 28.01.2010, at 17:44, Kaya Saman wrote:
>

>> Now all I need to do is get Cacti up and running :-)
>>
> You could use the packages for Cacti and Spine, which are in the testing tree: http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing.html
> They _should_ work, but maybe there are some gaps. If you are going to try these packages, please give me a feedback, so I can improve and / or  release them.
>
> Juergen

Thanks!! :-)

Will report back with any errors if I get them or complete success if I
manage to get it all working......

Will try in a few days as I'm currently flat out with start an
OpenSolaris user group, chasing up people on that, and renovating an
office which has to be completely gutted :-)

I promise to get back soon......

Regards,

Kaya