[csw-users] NRPE doesn't create service manifests on install unless /etc/opt/csw/init.d exists

Geoff Davis gadavis at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 8 02:51:58 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I know that there's been a bit of work going on with the cswclassutils package of late, but I'm not sure where this problem should get reported.

The problem is that CSWnrpe doesn't create a service manifest upon installation unless the directory /etc/opt/csw/init.d exists prior to installation. We're using version nrpe 2.12,REV=2009.06.25, and cswclassutils 1.38,REV=2010.06.15

Thanks,
Geoff Davis
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
gadavis at ucsd.edu, (858) 822-5756