[csw-users] welcome questions to pkg-get

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 12 17:05:55 CEST 2010

On 12/07/10, 11:52:37, Guillaume Jaquet wrote
regarding [csw-users] welcome questions to pkg-get:

> We utlise PKG-GET and we're happy, we would like to know how the PKG-GET
> is to find all the dependency of a package?

If by all you mean recursive not just first level you can use a hidden
option on my site, eg:

www.canoedissent.org.uk/packages/unstable/sparc/5.10/CSWgs/requires/
www.canoedissent.org.uk/packages/unstable/sparc/5.10/CSWgs/supports/

Add the suffix "requires/" or "supports/" to the package info URL.

It's hidden because for some packages the list is long and it gave the
machine a headache, seems better now but now uses a faster machine than
when I wrote the routine.

James.