[csw-users] Concerns about the safety of OpenCSW packages....

Mohamed Lrhazi lrhazi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:30:07 CET 2010

Hello all,

Could you share some arguments you might have used, or would use, to
answer a management argument against OpenCSW in the form of:

- How do we know nothing bad has been added to these packages you want
to install on our servers?
- Who is this OpenCSW anyways?

Another question I have is: Does anybody know if Redhat audits all the
source code of all the software they ship to their customers?
Does Oracle/Sun/Novel and others, promise that? How does trust work in
the Open Software  world?

Thanks a lot.
Mohamed,