[csw-users] NFS shared /opt anyone?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 8 03:27:55 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Sat Oct 02 21:57:12 -0400 2010:

Hi All,

> So, if you're sharing a single install point of CSW packages over
> NFS, we'd love to know.  It would also be interesting to know if
> you've recently abandoned this approach for machine-local /opt.

*crickets*...So..nobody is still doing this or nobody wants to admit
it?  :)

Private replies are fine too.  We really are interested in knowing
whether sites are still doing this.  So far I've had only a single
(negative) response.  Thanks Joseph!

Thanks
-Ben
--