[csw-users] orca and aggr "not in catalog"

Glen Gunselman ggunselm at emporia.edu
Fri Sep 3 17:29:10 CEST 2010

>>> Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org> 9/3/2010 9:48 AM >> ( mailto:bonivart at opencsw.org> )

> I'm looking at updating CSWorca-web (as before I'm just hoping ...) but
> pkgutil is showing CSWorca-web, CSWpmrdd, CSWrenderdev and CSWrrdrt are no
> longer in the catalog:
>

> pkgutil -C
> package                   installed                 catalog
> CSWorca-web               r535,REV=2009.03.19       not in catalog
> CSWpmrrd                  1.4.3,REV=2010.06.25      not in catalog
> CSWrenderdev              0.8,REV=2004.03.30        not in catalog
> CSWrrdrt                  1.4.3,REV=2010.06.25      not in catalog
>

> It was the "not in catalog" that got me in trouble earlier this week.
>
> Anyone know what happened to these OpenCSW packages?  Is this a problem with
> pkgutil (2.0,REV=2010.06.08)?

The problem seems to be package renaming. Take a look at
http://www.opencsw.org/get-it/packages/. For example, CSWorca-web is
now called CSWorcaweb.

At http://www.opencsw.org/get-it/packages/ it's called orca_web. :)

Maybe I'm making this too hard.  Can I just rename something? Maybe I'm using the wrong tool, would pkg-get understand the name changes?

I don't think I can casually delete orca and reinstall without losing the performance history it has collected.

Sorry for being so dense, it's been a long week, haven't worked on much of anything I was planning on.

Thanks,
Glen