[csw-users] GCC4 ld Warnings

Kapoor, Nitin Nitin.Kapoor at Sensis.com
Fri Apr 8 17:42:39 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am running Solaris 10 on a Sparc box.

-bash-3.00$ uname -a

SunOS starshot 5.10 Generic_142909-17 sun4v sparc
SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5120

I installed GCC4 package vis pkg-get command. Pkg-get installed all the
dependencies and everything looked ok, but when I compile using GCC4 I
get the following warning:

ld: warning: file
/opt/csw/gcc4/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/4.3.3/../../../libstdc++.so:
linked to /opt/csw/gcc4/lib/libstdc++.so: attempted multiple inclusion
of file

Thanks!!!!

-
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged.  Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.
-