[csw-users] ghex2

Jonathan Boyd jonathan.boyd at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 14:59:00 CET 2011

Dear Sebastian,

Following your suggestion I  have just updated
to the latest version of CSWlibxml2
( libxml2-2.7.7,REV=2010.04.10-SunOS5.9-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz )
and now my copy of ghex2 is functional once again.

Thanks very much for your insightful and helpful comment,

Regards, Jonathan

Department of Biochemistry, South Parks Road,
University of Oxford, Oxford, OX1 3QU, UK.