[csw-users] mirror.opencsw.org IPv6 is broken

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 28 22:50:22 CET 2011

2011/2/28 İhsan Doğan <ihsan at opencsw.org>:
> Hello Andy,
>
> Am 24.02.2011 18:30, schrieb Andy Cobaugh:
>
>> Just noticed this today. The AAAA record should be removed, or http over
>> IPv6 should be fixed.
>
> I've contacted the admin of mirror.opencsw.org to fix this issue. Until
> this issue is fixed, I will remove the AAAA record.

The problem is that our lighttpd which runs there, has ipv6 support
not compiled in.  I've looked at it on Sunday and made some progress;
I got it to compile, and then got stuck at a failing test.  The
mod_compress module isn't working, and I don't know why.  I'm not
quite sure whether current version can actually load mod_compress, so
perhaps we can release what we have now (Solaris 10 version sports
ipv6 support), and see if we can tackle mod_compress in the next
iteration.

Thoughts?

Maciej