[csw-users] pkg-get is deprecated

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Tue Jul 12 16:16:16 CEST 2011

http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2011-July/014962.html

>> You guys never cease to amaze me at your methods.
>
> Didn't you lock once Phil's account without telling him?

Yes.

I received a phone call from security at Sun Microsystems Inc. who had a
valid complaint about Phil. He was making strange phone calls to the CEO
and other executive level people at sun Microsystems and talking about
Blastwave as if he owned the company. He made a very difficult legal scene
and the only reasonable action was to close his account immediately. Which
I did. I would do the same to anyone that calls billion dollar companies
and harrasses the CEO and exec level. That sort of person can not be
trusted and is a loose cannon rolling about the deck looking to injure
someone.

Don't bother to reply Ihsan .. you were one of the guys that snuck out in
the middle of the night with everything you could carry, the GPG key,
broken scripts and processes left behind and stuck me with a $20,000 bill
( or more ) for hardware and other infrastructure that was requested just
before you and your opencsw buddies left.