[csw-users] Configuration files .CSW extension

Mark Creamer whitetr6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:05:31 CET 2011

Sorry for the total noob question but I haven't been able to find this piece
of information in documentation pages. Some (or maybe all - I only know
about the few I've installed) of the packages install config files named for
example [filename].conf.CSW alongside of files without the .CSW, like
[filename].conf. What is the purpose of the .CSW version of these files. I
saw this first in Nagios when I installed it from OpenCSW, but when I need
to change something, I don't know which of the two files to edit.

Thanks very much,

--
Mark