[csw-users] call for php5 testing

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun May 1 18:52:53 CEST 2011

2011/5/1 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> As this is a large package and will affect a great many sites, I'd
> appreciate any testing feedback you can offer before it's pushed for
> release.

I ran an update of the php5 package to try out running php5 with
lighttpd; here's the error I got:

/opt/csw/share/doc/php5/license
[ verifying class <none> ]
Modifying /opt/csw/php5/extensions/pdo_mysql
Modifying /opt/csw/php5/extensions/pdo_odbc
Modifying /opt/csw/php5/extensions/pdo_pgsql
Modifying /opt/csw/php5/extensions/pdo_sqlite
Modifying /opt/csw/php5/extensions/phar
pkgadd: ERROR: class action script did not complete successfully
[ verifying class <build> ]
[ verifying class <cswmigrateconf> ]
Copying sample config to /etc/opt/csw/php5/pear.conf
Copying sample config to /etc/opt/csw/php5/php.ini

[ verifying class <cswpreserveconf> ]
## Executing postinstall script.
cp: cannot access _PHPETCDIR_/pear.conf.CSW
/var/sadm/pkg/CSWphp5/install/postinstall: _PHPBINDIR_/pear: not found
cp: cannot access _PHPINIFILE_.CSW
/var/sadm/pkg/CSWphp5/install/postinstall: _PHPBINDIR_/php: not found
PHP5 configuration: _PHPINIFILE_

Installation of <CSWphp5> partially failed.
## Interrupted: package <CSWphp5> not installed in any non-global zones

1 package was not processed!

pkgadd failed with exit code: 2
Exit from pkgutil and fix this issue first (recommended)? ([y],n)

Maciej