[csw-users] Opencsw.org not compatible with OpenSolaris IPS publisher Package Manager interface?

Ben Stover bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 22 14:00:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

as I found out I cannot connect to opencsw.org software archive through openSolaris Package Manager.
I mean here (see snapshot):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/capture20110518203937.png

When I want to add opencsw.org to the list of publishers I get errors like "No packages found"

Is there really no such IPS compatible address from opencsw.org?

Why not? An important repository like opencsw.org should have an interface to standard update package manager!

Could someone install such a repository entry.

Thank you
Ben