[csw-users] Remake version bump to 3.82+dbg0.8

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 2 19:32:51 CET 2011

Hi Andrey,

Am 01.11.2011 um 02:54 schrieb Бондаренко Андрей Витальевич:
> Here is a patch on top of
> https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/remake/trunk/ (r16053)
>
> I've updated remake to the current version and added build dependencies.
> Compilation with sun studio fails with error so I switched to GCC3. I don't think it
> is a big problem, because remake is mostly useful for debugging. The patch works
> for me in Solaris 10 with mixed unstable + testing environment.
>
> Hope you find it useful. Remake really help debugging large Makefiles like GAR.

I have applied a slightly modified patch as r16056:
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/16056

GCC4 works fine, so I have used that one for now. However, it doesn't seem to link
against libiconv.so.2 and libncurses.so.5, so I removed the deps.

Packages are available in
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#remake

Also I am in contact with the upstream developer Rocky Bernstein, it would be cool
if you could do some testing on the upcoming version in GIT: