[csw-users] FW: Now a Problem Using FireFox

Fred Strickland fredstrickland at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:06:22 CEST 2011

Good morning,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will go through and remove the CSW FireFox and use the latest FireFox build.  I see that might be
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/latest/contrib/solaris_pkgadd/ firefox-6.01.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-sparc-pkg.bz2

Seems to be listed twice:  http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/latest-6.0/contrib/solaris_pkgadd/

I see the tarball directory:

  http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/latest/contrib/solaris_tarball/

  firefox-6.0.1.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-sparc.complete.mar        31-Aug-2011 10:36   29M  == I am not sure what this is.
  firefox-6.0.1.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-sparc.tar.bz2             31-Aug-2011 10:36   29M

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/latest-6.0/contrib/solaris_tarball/

 firefox-6.0.1.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-sparc.complete.mar        31-Aug-2011 10:36   29M  == I am not sure what this is.
 firefox-6.0.1.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-sparc.tar.bz2             31-Aug-2011 10:36   29M

I could not find any readme files.  So I don't know which one to use.  I will try the Solaris 10 pkgadd version from the first URL.  If it doesn't work, then I will try another file.

Thank you,

Fred