[csw-users] Jnettop - console etwork traffic visualizer - thoughts?

Victor Hooi victorhooi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 02:46:51 CEST 2011

heya,

Hmm, ok.

I don't know enough about Solaris packaging to be honest, lol, but I'll
happy to take a shot at it.

What's a good starting point in terms of reading on how to compile and build
a package for OpenCSW?

What sort of build environment do I need setup? (I have a OpenSolaris VM
5.11 snv_151a)

Cheers,
Victor