[csw-users] How to get libmlib.so.2 (SUNW_2.3)?

Wyche, George PW George.Wyche at pw.utc.com
Wed Aug 29 17:19:46 CEST 2012

Thanks Jonathan,

About the worst that could happen is that I compile a fairly generic program and it might refuse to run on our other Solaris10 workstations.

My work places are usually so far behind in releases that any program we make is executable by "all". Do any of you have particular hints about program design for Solaris11 that keeps it runnable under Solaris10?

George Wyche