[csw-users] Solaris 10 packaging tutorial / GAR Setup

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 18 13:35:58 CET 2012

Hello users,

If any of you thought of building your own packages, you might be
interested in a packaging tutorial. I made a 35 minute long GAR setup
and packaging screencast. It starts with a freshly installed Solaris
10 system, and ends with a built package.

http://www.opencsw.org/2012/12/gar-setup-and-packaging-tutorial/

Certain operations take time; it took me about 1h to complete all the
operations, and I think you need to allocate about 2h if you want to
follow the tutorial yourself.

If you have any questions, respond here, or visit our IRC channel,
#opencsw on Freenode.

Maciej