[csw-users] Getting Perl and CPAN to play nice with opencsw

Larry Siden lsiden at westside-consulting.com
Fri Jan 6 10:00:03 CET 2012

I should 'fess up that I did modify the setting -O3 (super-aggressive
optimization) to -O2 (optimizations that don't require space-time
trade-offs).  That was my personal choice.  Maintainers may have a valid
reason for having set it to -O3 and may want to change it back.

Larry Siden,
Westside Consulting LLC
westside-consulting.com
734-926-9614