[csw-users] bug in evince?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 18 15:11:05 CET 2012

2012/1/18 Gerard Henry <ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr>:
> hello all,
> i posted two bug reports about evince, anyone can help?
> https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4885
> and
> https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4886
>
> The first one seems to be a packaging problem on sparc only.

The first thought is that evince needs rebuilding, because of changes
made to libraries it depends on.

I have recently given rebuilding evince a shot, but it didn't succeed.
Since then, we got newer GTK2 packages, perhaps it would succeed now.
It seems like you care about evince; if you do, would you like to try
building it? From our experience, people who use the software make the
best maintainers. To get started, all you need is a Solaris box; steps
to set it up are given here:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/package-building-quickstart

Maciej