[csw-users] Reverted updates to the dublin catalog

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 19 09:31:07 CEST 2012

Hi Nils,

Am 18.06.2012 um 09:46 schrieb Nils Ludvig Brandtzæg:
>> We've rebuilt libneon in unstable, but we'll need to rebuild
>> everything against libssl-1.0 to arrive at a good state. We've got a
>> lot of rebuilding to do.
>
> No updates to dublin since May 30, I assume this is the reason. Any
> estimate for when updates will be released again?

Dublin is essentially frozen with the exception of bugfixes as all goals
have been accomplished:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/release-dublin
There are a number of issues in progress (as the OpenSSL 1.0 update) for
the upcoming "Kiel" release:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/release-kiel

Just let me know if you have any questions about the release structure.