[csw-users] whole catalog atom feeds

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 26 21:53:08 CEST 2012

Hi Ben,

Am 26.03.2012 um 01:17 schrieb Ben Walton:
> I just made a switch to the atom feeds for OpenCSW.  Instead of
> individual catalog/arch/release atom feeds, there are now whole
> catalog feeds that incorporate the changes across everything we call
> 'unstable' or 'dublin.'
>
> You can subscribe to the feeds from the links here:
> http://www.opencsw.org/feeds.

There are currently two feeds announced in the metadata at
  http://www.opencsw.org/feeds/
which are
  <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="OpenCSW Solaris packages RSS Feed" href="http://www.opencsw.org/feed/" />
  <link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="OpenCSW Solaris packages Atom Feed" href="http://www.opencsw.org/feed/atom/" />