[csw-users] Perl 5.10.1 zlib error

chirag.parikh at thomsonreuters.com chirag.parikh at thomsonreuters.com
Thu May 31 20:39:03 CEST 2012

I'm getting below for "pkgutil -F Zlib.so". BTW, other than renaming site_perl directory and then installing needed modules via pkgutil, no other file ops have been performed so far.

> pkgutil -F Zlib.so
/opt/csw/lib/perl/5.10.1/auto/Compress/Raw/Zlib/Zlib.so CSWperl
/opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/Compress/Raw/Zlib/Zlib.so    CSWpm-compress-raw-zlib