[csw-users] gcc and autoconf

Philip Herron redbrain at gcc.gnu.org
Mon Nov 5 19:05:54 CET 2012

Found where it was comming from. I don't really want to have to go and
re-compile all the dependancies for subversion i guess using suncc is
probably the simpliest option. Though i might hack the configure to
ignore the -mt or something might work. Though not sure how mixing
compiled suncc code with gcc code.

/opt/csw/bin/apr-1-config --cflags

  -mt