[csw-users] gcc and autoconf

Philip Herron redbrain at gcc.gnu.org
Tue Nov 6 14:42:45 CET 2012

I have mostly everything i want working using CC=suncc makes my configure work.

But i can't for the life of me get gnome-keyrin-daemon work.

which gnome-keyring-daemon
/opt/csw/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon

then

gnome-keyring-daemon
gnome-keyring-daemon: couldn't lookup ssh component setting: Failed to
contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing or
misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See
http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Not
running within active session)gnome-keyring-daemon: couldn't lookup
pkcs11 component setting: Failed to contact configuration server; the
most common cause is a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus
daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details
-  1: Not running within active
session)GNOME_KEYRING_SOCKET=/var/tmp/keyring-sycWvm/socket
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/var/tmp/keyring-sycWvm/socket.ssh
GNOME_KEYRING_PID=27131

I cant seem to figure out that error message,